Unless you are very sure of what it is you’re looking and have a keen grasp of how your website and online channels are currently working for you I can audit your digital presence at the start of a project.
The start of that conversation is what you want to achieve, what your goals are, what you have been doing so far and how that is working for you. Why not take a look at where I’ve got more about strategy?
Based on this, I can advise you on:
- which social media platforms will help you reach your business goals
- if a website is what you need or if a blog or social media could work just as well
- if offline marketing (leaflets, posters, and other marketing materials) could help you alongside your digital activity
- how you could use existing content that you have already produced to communicate to wider audiences digitally
- where you could use a boost
- how to add digital marketing activity into your daily business routine
- and much more…
In the meantime why not drop me a line to see if, with my outsider’s perspective I can see anything you might be missing digitally that could help you reach your business goals?