As a starting point for any digital strategy that we develop we carry out a full digital audit and from there we work with you to create a digital strategy fit for purpose and relevant to your business and audiences. We do this in a 100% jargon-free way with examples of success in the real world.
Maybe you already have a website and are disappointed in the current performance or want to do more digital marketing? Offering a no obligation DIGITAL AUDIT* we will audit your website, blog, digital content and content strategy and your social media channels to identify whether there are areas that could be improved. What have you go to lose?
When creating a digital strategy we look at the following to ensure an effective and robust plan for your digital products and channels. We identify:
- business goals and KPIs
- business challenges (in relation to digital)
- your customer touch-points
- your audience/s
- your future growth plans
- your team structure
- your budget
- your working style
- your expectations of the project results
We are 100% transparent in our processes and we ensure our clients understand:
- the process and phases of a project with full visibility of the process
- the plan so you understand how the project will progress
- the clear sign-off processes at each stage
- a full outline of all team members working on the project
- full transparency on costs per hour/task/project
- clear timelines, milestones, and deadlines
- opportunities to feedback with full disclosure on all projects
Along with clear aims and goals – includes the measurement of your digital marketing activity. Within strategy, we will explore what success looks like for you, set up measurement tools so that the learnings from one campaign can inform and build on future activity.
Once we’ve got the strategy down, then we can get onto the really fun stuff like websites, social media content, blog posts and more. Why not get in touch?
*At the cost of 2 hours’ work.
IMAGE CREDIT: Rob Long on Unsplash.com