“Set them up for success!” Maybe you’ve heard the phrase? It’s one that has stuck with me since I first heard it, and it is at the core of what we offer clients. The fundamental objective of all my work is setting you up for digital success.
Because “Digital” Doesn’t Always Come Naturally!
Having started my professional career before so much of our lives became digital, I am a digital migrant, rather than a digital native. That’s right! I stepped into the digital realm six years into my career and it, combined with a love of creativity, became my passion. So whether digital is a learning curve for you or second nature let’s work together.
My process takes into account:
- your business goals and KPIs
- business challenges (in relation to digital)
- your customer touchpoints
- your audience/s
- your future growth plans
- your team structure
- your budget
- your working style
- your expectations of the project results
Empowering digital success requires an understanding of all of these elements, and my processes are transparent. I will, as part of my process:
- layout the process and phases, with full visibility of the process
- plan so you understand how the project will progress
- have clear sign-off processes at each stage
- a full outline of all team members
- full transparency on costs per hour/task/project
- timelines, milestones, and deadlines
Success – along with clear aims and goals – includes the measurement of success. Within strategic projects, we will explore what success for you looks like, and set up measurement tools so that the learnings from one campaign can inform and build on future activity.
Once we’ve got the strategy down, then we can get onto the really fun stuff like websites, social media content, blog posts and more. If you want to get started, why not get in touch?